Sunday, May 10, 2009 Examination stress
Posted by KarPoh(: x3 at 11:00 PM
Hello, readers :D

I'm relieved that Mr Low has given us the guidelines for the Geography examination!
Even though it came kinda late very late, I have to admit that it's better than nothing.
As the saying goes, "It's better late than never."

I am having some serious problems with this computer - As per usual.
Yupp. I am indeed suffering from computer addiction!! D:

I'm also at a loss of what to study on.
Literature and Geography are on the same day.
3 days from now.
And what's worse is that as there's no school tomorrow, I'll miss my Geography and Literature class too!! D:
So much for a conincidence.
I still have to cover my Chinese and Mathematics which seems virtually impossible.

What about if I get up at 7am tomorrow?
That might just work out!
(Provided I can even get out of my bed at all.)