Monday, May 25, 2009 Paper-checking
Posted by KarPoh(: x3 at 7:53 PM
Hey readers :D
Got back our examination results for 5 subjects today.
English, Mathematics, Chinese, Science and Geography.
My results are relatively okay (:
But I do agree with Miss Huang that I could have done much better in my Mathematics examinations.
I have gotta brush up on my Mathematics.
Miss Woo's still teaching me for the next term.
I am not sure whether it is a good or bad thing, but I would go with good.
She teaches at a rapid speed but I guess that we can actually comprehend what she's saying - Provided that we pay attention. It's very important.

Tomorrow, we'll be getting back our Literature, Mathematics Paper 2 and Chinese Paper 2.
I kinda concerned about Literature.
*Grits teeth*

I'm so gonna put in EXTRA effort for my History, Mathematics and Chinese for the next term.
End of year isn't gonna be a piece of cake.

Oh & did I mention that I slept at 3am yesterday?
It's amazing how I could wake up on time even though my alarm did not go off and the fact that I was so awake during school.
Perhaps it's due to the anxiety of receive my scripts and actually getting to know the results very badly.

Okay, off to play some games to relief my stress.
Toodles~ :D