Wednesday, September 1, 2010 Happy Teachers' Day! :)
Posted by KarPoh(: x3 at 11:48 AM
It has been a long, long time since my last post, and I felt that it was really time to salvage this blog with was near death.
So here I am - again, trying to revive my blog.

First and foremost, I would like to wish a very HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY to all the teachers who have taught me, and especially those who had made a significant change in my life. Thank you so very much and without you, I have no idea where I would be in my life right now. (:

Secondly, to express thanks to 3F and all the teachers who have helped to tide me through the very difficult time in my life in July. Time has past so very quickly ever since the incident and I start to feel to pain numbing away.
-Thank you 3F, for the two cards you made for me. It may just be two pieces of paper, but it contains words of concern and encouragement that mean so much to me and this feeling can never be bought. (:
-And the teachers - Thank you for taking time to attend the wake, comforting me and offering assistance in all aspects of my life. I really appreciate it. ^^

Lastly, to all the new friendships I've built with others. Thank you for being willing to open up to me and present me with this valuable second chance. I will treasure it tremendously. Though I know very well now that my character is still not perfect - nor will it ever be. But I will nonetheless put in more effort to improve myself into becoming a better person. I will treat everyone well with care, concern and sensitivity so that we can all co-exist in harmony.

P.S. 37 more days to E.O.Y Examinations!! O: