Wednesday, May 27, 2009 Free Day~
Posted by KarPoh(: x3 at 7:16 PM
Free day today :D
2F met at Kallang Leisure Park at 10am.
We then decided to watch a movie as a class.
Miss Huang told us to meet outside the cinema at 10.50am, so I went to Kou-fu with Khatrina, Sherly and Henny.
They then ordered carrot cake which came in large servings.
Okay, I know this is rather boring.

We then watched "Night at the museum 2".
Quite an interesting movie, with some hilarious scenes (:
Some Egyptian king wanted world domination.

And Miss Huang actually subsidised the cost of the movie ticket for us.
She said that we only needed to play $5.
I mean she is just SO nice.
Miss Huang, you're the BEST!
I love you! Haha! :D

Okay, then after the movie, Miss Huang, Khatrina, Sherly and I hitched a ride on Mr Ivan Ho's car.
He sent us back to school, I bought lunch and returned home.

I am SO addicted to "A Cinderella Story".
I'm guessing that I've watched it over and over around 10 times.
Hehe, it's a great movie :D